Freaky Friday: The Best Gift You Can Give to Others is to Take Care of Yourself.
Freaky Friday: Every Friday a new post dealing with love, relationships, dating...and anything else the human soul may need answered.
Have you ever gone to a playground and pushed all of the swings as high as they could go? If you stood and watched the swings, they may be swinging out of control but, eventually, the swings match in rhythm and swing in unison. If you were to do this to just about anything, the items of note would move in unison. This is the same for people. Whoever has the strongest energy in the room, all others follow suit. So, if the strongest energy in the group is a negative person, the whole group becomes negative. If the strongest energy in the group is that of a positive person, who lifts others up, the group as a whole becomes this. This is just one of the reasons to take care of yourself. Practice self-care and mindfulness, have boundaries, be positive, etc etc. Because in keeping your energy at a higher frequency, all others that come into contact with you will begin to tune their energy to you. We could easily have a world full of peace, love and hugs if everyone took care of themselves, practiced self-love and held their vibration in the vibration of love. All others surrounding us would follow suit. Almost as though we were tuning forks, people would begin to change their tune to sing along with us. Actually, if you practice and make it a priority to take care of yourself and your well-being, you’ll find yourself being of a higher vibration. So there’s no need to force someone to change. Just take care of yourself, and you’ll find others will atune to you and your vibration of love.
Where do I begin, you ask? Make it a point to sit in silence. Then write down how you think you could help to strengthen your energy and go from there.
In terms of vibration, I do know of a few ways to help tune your energy to a higher frequency. Avoid these items, which tend to lower someone’s vibration:
- Processed Sugar
- Processed foods
These practices help to raise someone’s vibration:
- Yoga: This helps move the energy through out the body. Helping to release any stagnant energy or blocks.
- Pranayama: yogic breathing techniques that move the breathe into the body. In fact, I have found this to be one of the best and easiest ways to increase one’s energy and vibration.
- Eating high vibrational foods: Organic or homegrown fruits and vegetables. When eating meat, eating animals that have been raised and slaughtered humanly.
- Meditation: Sitting in silence and focusing on your breathing, even for just 5-15 minutes a day increases your vibration as well as increases your happiness and helps slow the aging process.
- Prayer: Pray to whatever god/gods/goddesses you want. Please don’t pray in desperation. The best prayers are done with the thought that you have already received what you need and leave it at that. Pray with love and positivity. Use only positive affirming words.
I want to hear from you! Do you know of any helpful ways that will increase someone’s vibration? Do you believe in this at all? Willing to test it out and put this theory into practice?
Peace, Love & Hugs!