Nantucket Fall Restaurant Week
September 24th - September 30th
The island may be starting to quiet down a bit and the weather may have a crisp in the air, but that doesn't mean there still isn't lots to do! Starting today September 24 - September 30 Nantucket's Fall Restaurant Week, kicks off! It's that time of year again to indulge without breaking your budget and actually being able to get a reservation at your favorite restaurant. Well that goes without saying since it is a special week devoted to restaurants, I still would suggest making reservations! Here's a list of some special menu offerings and items to take note of, for the week ahead:
- Galley Beach is offering their $45 restaurant week menu starting today until an extended date: October 2nd.
- Corazon Del Mar will offer 5 courses for $45 instead of the usual three.
- Straight Wharf will be closed for a private event on September 29th
- The Nantucket Hotel is also offering a set 5 courses instead of the usual three for: $45
- Toppers at the Wauwinet will only be offering their restaurant week deals from today until September 28th
- Do you want to meet two celebrities? Head over to the FREE Junior Chef Competition at Cisco Brewery starting at 12:00 p.m. Sunday, September 30th. It will be hosted by MC Jenny Johnson of NECN's TV Diner and judged by Tiffani Faison. You may have seen her on Bravo Tv's show Top Chef. She is now currently the owner of Sweet Cheeks Restaurant located in Boston, Ma.
For further information regarding specific menus and restaurant information check out the following links: